2018 Sauce Big Game Catering Giveaway
THIS CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM THE PRIZE. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Sauce LLC is the “Sponsor” of this contest.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sauce Big Game Catering Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 AM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on January 16, 2018 and ends at 11:59 PM PDT on January 29, 2018. (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes computer, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY: The 2018 Sauce Big Game Catering Giveaway (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Officers, directors, employees and agents of Sauce, LLC and its respective affiliated companies, agencies, and immediate families are not eligible. The Contest is void where prohibited.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are three ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
A. Instagram Posting Option: Follow Sauce Pizza & Wine on Instagram (@SaucePizzaWine) and tag a friend between January 16th through January 29th, 2018. For each friend you tag you’ll be entered in the Catering Giveaway Sweepstakes.Current
B. Sauce E-Family Database: By being subscribed to Sauce E-Family, an entry is automatically entered for the Catering Giveaway Sweepstakes. In addition, by forwarding the Sauce Catering Giveaway email to a friend between January 16th through January 29th, 2018, you’ll receive an additional entry for each email that is forwarded in the Catering Giveaway Sweepstakes.
C. Subscribe to Sauce E-Family Database: Sign up for Sauce Pizza & Wine’s Database to be entered in the Catering Giveaway Sweepstakes between January 16th through January 29rd, 2018.Anonymous Entries will not be eligible. Entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous. The Entry must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age. There is no limit on the number of unique Entries you may enter. We are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or invalid Entries.
Once you submit your Entry, you will be officially entered into the Contest. Entries cannot be revised or altered once submitted. Once submitted, all submitted components become the property of the Sponsor. Automated means of entry and entries by any means which subvert the entry process are prohibited and all such entries will be void.
PRIZE AND THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE: Four (4) separate Grand Prizes: Grand Prize winners will receive a $150.00 catering package each. The approximate retail value (ARV) of the Grand Prize is $150.00. Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded.
The prize may not be transferred, assigned or changed except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole or in part with other prizes of comparable or greater value if the intended prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner of any prize valued over $599.99 will be required to provide their Social Security numbers and appropriate tax documentation for tax reporting purposes. Sponsor will file, where required, an IRS Form 1099 with the Internal Revenue Service for the fair market value of any prize.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS/PRIZES: On or about January 31st, 2018 Sponsor will randomly select winners in a random drawing consisting of all qualified entries during the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor or its designee, the judges of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Each winner will win a $150 Sauce Pizza & Wine Catering package valid at all locations, excluding Sky Harbor Airport. This prize cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Each winner will be selected no later than February 1st 2018 and will be contacted by Sponsor through the winner’s email, Instagram, or telephone. The winners will be required to reply to the email (or direct message) within 3 (three) days to claim prize. Redemption date of prize must be before March 31, 2018. If a winner is unwilling, fails to reply, or is unable to use the prize by March 31, 2018, the Provisional winner will be disqualified and a substitute Provisional winner will be selected from among the remaining entrant using the process set forth above.
- PRIZE DETAILS AND RESTRICTIONS: The prize is non-transferable. Federal, state and local taxes, if any, associated with the acceptance of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner and its designated charity. If the winner is a minor, the prize will be awarded to the parent or legal guardian.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION; NOTIFICATION OF WINNER: Sponsor is not responsible in the event that the participant provides any incorrect, expired, or otherwise invalid information. The Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify any Entries that do not comply with the Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The potential winners must agree to a criminal background check and may be disqualified if the background check reveals anything that could bring Sponsor into disrepute due to winner’s association with Sponsor, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. By accepting a prize, the winners irrevocably consent to the use of such winner’s name, likeness, image, voice, performance (in connection with interviews and other recordings), biographical information, and statements relating to the Contest or Sponsor or its affiliated parties, without further compensation, in all world-wide marketing, promotion, and publicity carried out in perpetuity by any of Sponsor or its affiliated parties in connection with this Contest. The winners further grant to Sponsor the right to use and publish their proper name and state or country of residence online, in print and any other media now known or hereafter devised in connection with this Contest in perpetuity. In the event of noncompliance with any requirements, a winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted, he/she is found to be ineligible, he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate potential winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- DISCLAIMERS AND LIABILITY: Sponsor and its affiliated entities are not responsible or liable for Entries that are illegible, late, destroyed, lost, misplaced, stolen, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, incomplete, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, and all such Entries will be disqualified. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with the Official Rules, and that Sponsor and its affiliated entities shall have no responsibility or liability (including, but not limited to, liability for any property loss, damage, personal injury or death) in connection with: operation of the Contest, participation in the Contest; acceptance/possession (including, but not limited to, delays by shipping companies), defects, and/or use/misuse of a prize (including, but not limited to, cancellation/postponement of screening date); discontinued prizes; human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of registration and/or account information; any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or internet service provider utilized by Sponsor; interruption or inability to access Sponsor, its affiliated entities and their respective websites, or any online service via the internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; any damage to participant’s (or any third person’s) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Contest; any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects; and/or any other errors or malfunctions, even if caused by the negligence of Sponsor or any one of its affiliated entities. Sponsor shall not be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages. Each participant further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliated entities from and against any and all liability resulting or arising from the Contest and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sponsor or its affiliated entities, and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor and its affiliated entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that may be sent along with a prize. Sponsor and/or its affiliated entities shall in no event be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the prize suppliers or any of their agents, servants, employees or independent contractors, (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of Sponsor, or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of Sponsor or its parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies. Title of this Contest may change during the Contest. Any attempt to cheat the Contest, as determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, may result in immediate disqualification of the entrant, as well as other possible consequences, including disqualification from any and all existing and future contests. Any attempt to cheat by creating fake profiles will be looked upon very seriously, and can result in immediate and permanent ban, and possible further action. Irrelevant entries, as deemed irrelevant at the sole discretion of Sponsor, and those using copyrighted content may be removed and disqualified from the Contest.
- GENERAL INFORMATION: Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from this Contest any person it believes has violated these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest if any fraud, virus or other problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor its sole discretion. If Contest is terminated before the end date/time, Sponsor will determine the winners from all eligible entries received as of the termination date/time. If any such malfunction, error, disruption or similar damage occurs and impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Contest, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate the Contest by posting a notice at www.saucepizzaandwine.com. This Contest is governed by the laws of the State of Arizona, and by entering, entrants agree that any and all dispute shall be resolved in the federal and state courts located in Maricopa County, Arizona. Entrants agree to resolve any dispute individually, without resort to a class action.
- WINNERS’ NAMES: For names of winners, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope, to:
Sauce Pizza & Wine LLC
Big Game Catering Giveaway
7144 E. Stetson Drive #420
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- SPONSOR OF CONTEST: Sauce LLC; 7144 E. Stetson Drive #420; Scottsdale, Arizona 85018.