At Sauce Pizza and Wine, our top priority is still, as always, the safety and wellbeing of our staff and guests. In light of the recent updates and news about Coronavirus (COIVD-19), we want you to know that we are doing everything we can to ensure a safe experience for you and your loved ones. Our commitment to you remains as dedicated as ever.
With that, we want to share what measures Sauce is taking to protect the health and wellbeing of our guest and of our hardworking team.
- Employees are instructed each day on correct hand sanitizing and handwashing procedures
- All employees are required to wear face masks
- Staff will wipe down all public surface areas, several times per day. Tables will be cleaned with single use sanitizer wipes after each seating
- Daily, deep-cleaning will take place at each location during closed business hours
- Employee screenings will happen at the start of their shift and if they do not pass the CDC criteria, they will be sent home
- All staff members who are sick are required to stay home
- Social distancing will be respected for all dine-in guests, including limiting parties to no more than 10
- We will follow local state and city mandates regarding occupancy levels.
- Community tables will be reserved for 3rd party and carry out business for a contactless experience
- Parmesan, red pepper, salt and pepper will only be available in single use packaging upon request
- We are closely following recommendations from the local and state health departments, the Center of Disease Control & Prevention, and the World Health Organization
Contactless delivery is available to all of our guests, along with curbside pickup.
We will continue to monitor the situation surrounding the coronavirus carefully, staying close to the communication from federal agencies, health organizations, and other experts. Rest assured, we are prepared to navigate through these challenging circumstances with your safety and confidence in Sauce at the forefront of everything we do.
Thank you for being a loyal guest and supporting your local Sauce.